Hanging out at the airport wearing said hat during the press tour for Star Trek.
Wearing said hat at the Get Smart premier, which was when, last summer that movie came out?
Wearing said hat getting some tacos in LA a few weeks ago.
Wearing said hat at a party, not sure when. Love love his buddy's shirt. Hehe.
Wearing said hat at Comicon a few years ago.
Wearing said hat hanging with pal Dania Ramirez a few weeks ago in LA.
Wearing said hat, a zebra shirt and tight pants a few weeks ago in LA.
Wearing said hat at the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation carnival last summer.
Wearing said hat while hula-hooping! Yay!
Doffing said hat to a friend at the airport in June. And rockin' a porn-stache. Or in his case, a Zorn-stache.See! We all have a favorite pieces of clothing or accessories I guess. We just don't get photographed wearing it all the time.
Adorable!
Porn-stache -- yeccchhh !
ReplyDeleteHat -- meh. I'm getting used to it. It does frame his face pretty well. And I'm sure it keeps his nice face from ageing prematurely in the relentless LA sun. And the colours fit his complection perfectly.
Zach in tight jeans -- yeh!
Man, I haven't seen a DIE YUPPIE SCUM t-shirt in 15 years! Woww!
I thought I commented on this, but I don't see it! Oh well. Do love the Zorn-stache. And, I have a softspot for that smelly hate.
ReplyDeleteAnd is that Chris Brown in the "Die Yuppie Scum" shirt?
I don't think so. That guy has make-up on, and Chris Brown doesn't strike me as a make-up wearing kind of guy. Too busy beating his girlfriend, you see.
ReplyDelete