Friday, July 17, 2009

The Brows...Now the Hat...


Please to direct yourselves to the left side of my page and behold the awesomeness that is my friend Kristi's blog, Zachary Quinto's Hat! So, we've got eyebrows and the hat covered(if you know not the legend of Zachary's hat, please refer to yourselves to my blog, "That F-ing Hat.") what's next of ZQ's that needs its own fan-page? His adorableness, no doubt. How about his quirky eyeglasses? Or footwear? The man loves a good pair of Chucks and/or flip-flops it seems.

Check out Kristi's blog and show her some looooove!

Here is how dorky Kristi and I are: We wanted to do a double-feature of the new Harry Potter movie and then see Star Trek again. So, we were going to wear Spock ears and draw lighting bolt scars on our foreheads. Hehehe, Nerd alert!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about my blog, I can't stop staring at it and plotting my next post. Dare I post a second in one day?

    I love our nerdiness!

    I think ZQ's everything could have it's own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I post two in one day sometimes. Ain't no shame...

    Um, I think his excessively hairy yet somehow sexy arms need some love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man those arms - something amazingly sexy about them.

    ReplyDelete