First of all, my girl Kristi, a graphic designer extraordinaire.. (just ask to see The Weird Sister's shirt she designed for me a few years ago for the last Harry Potter midnight release party on my husband's Barnes and Noble...) took the time out of her busy, creative day, to make me this:

Ahhhhh! And...I die! I love it so very much, I am debating what should I do with it. I see it on my fridge in the near future....Also, here is a delicious piece of Zorn for you all to enjoy.
Look at the great smile. I have a theory that ZQ doesn't like his own smile, because very rarley do you get a picture of him at an event with just a plain 'ol smile on his face. He's either making a serious face, or kind of smirking, but not giving us the full on toothy smile he is in this pic. It may be a personally insecurity of his, or whatever, but he is so darn cute when he does smile, it makes me smile!
Domino effect, ZQ!
(Also, I highly recommended all of you clicking on the picture to the left thereby making it larger, if those big, beautiful brown eyes of his doesn't make your heart go pitter-patter, there is something wrong with you.)
I love, love, love this post. *sigh* Those baby-browns of his are something incredible. He can melt hearts of stone with that smile...I think you're right about some sort of insecurity about it. He's so darn cute when he smiles!
ReplyDeleteI so totally think that picture should be on your fridge. DEFINITELY. (Thanks for the props!:))
Ugh - my brain can no longer function because I keep staring at that picture oh him...heart racing...*dies*
By the way, the picture on the upper left that you have - the profile of him for this blog - I just want to gobble that eyebrow. Nibble it to bits ! Om nom nom! Just sayin.
ReplyDeleteHe has a bee-you-tiful smile. I think some smartass said his canine teeth looked kind of long, and although they don't show in this smile, maybe he's shy now b/c of that comment. Thanks for your suggestion to enlarge the photo -- his big brown eyes just popped out all alight like his smile! He's a KNOCKOUT!
ReplyDeleteRoxy, I have a confession -- I copied that profile pic to QuintoFest on Facebook. I'd love to credit you and wherever you got it, too
Join QuintoFest at Facebook
We're a bunch of Quinto-hooked fantasizers
I joined! The pic is from a flickr account, it's by monomoda.com. I believe it's a picture from the UK Star Trek Premier.
ReplyDelete