Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'd Play The Field With Him...wait, no, I'm Not Good With Sport Analogies...



I go crazy for some new ZQ pics! Last night our boy attended the ESPY awards! Which is like, the sports Emmys. Or sports Oscars? Ok, some sort of sports award deal-y. I care so little about sports that I am even struggling to watch the YouTube clip of Zach and Jamie Presley presenting their award. That's a sure sign I don't care that the pull of the Quinto can't even get me interested. That's sad. Do you guys remember from a few years ago when that high school kid was able to make that basket from like, the entire court away, or from behind, or something spectacular, and he was on the Today show or GMA, and was able to do it again?! That was the last time I was remotely interested in sports, and I don't even remember all the details of the story. That's really bad. Oh, I also cared when the Twins won the World Series in 1991, because I was 8 and we got to watch the games in school.

Zachary looked handsome as hell though last night. I am having a hard time finding a pic of him from last night that doesn't have "Getty Images" emblazoned on it, or Perez Hilton's little doodles, but here are two pics of each instance.

How cute is that Jamie Presley? She's pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. She is pretty cute and she looks good next to him. I do love that Perez wrote "CUTE" on there.

    I had the same issue with the ESPY videos - ended up being worth it though, but I almost didn't make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must all go to Urban Dictionary RIGHT NOW and look up the definition for

    FUG HAT

    I guarantee you will ROFL.

    Also if you are into Trek, see ONTD_startrek on LiveJournal. There's a site for Spock-Uhura 'shippers and someone actually wrote a story today involving Spock and the Fug Hat.

    Alas, now there is a newer, uglier fug hat. At least the black and cream one looked good on him {: (

    Well, I guess if he came to my door, I'd sing that song from The Full Monty, "You Can Leave Your Hat On"

    No matter how awful his headgear choices, he's still gor-gi-oh-so.

    ReplyDelete