Monday, July 27, 2009

24 Hours of ZQ


Ok, I am going to start the show 24, for a variety of reasons. One, Zachary Quinto pops up in season 3-all of season 3- so there is that. The other reasons are pretty un-related to this blog, so I will spare you the deets, but I am embarrassed to say, I have never, ever seen an episode of it.

Is it good? I hear it's a bit unbelievable, but so is alot of stuff I like. That's why I like it. Kiefer Sutherland is in it, I like him, when he's not head-butting people. I hear there is a ridiculous use of a bear trap. My friend Dena was OBSESSED with 24 for a while. So much so, I saw a 24 Halloween costume at Party City a few years ago and I almost bought it for her. She would also try to work Jack Bauer into every example she could, it was pretty hilarious.

We own season one of 24 for the same reason we own season one of Heroes. Jim's dad bought it for him because he thought he would like it. Has he ever gotten around to seeing it? No...so I will!

Also, since ZQ is only in season 3, do I have to see season 1 and 2 to "keep up"? If you know, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment