First of all, I would like to share this video with all of you from Instyle Magazine's website. I hold a special place in my heart for InStyle because my Mom used to have a subsrciption to it when we were growing up, it's almost like a suburban Vouge, but then again, we were pretty suburban, so I used to look at it pretty religiously. Now as an adult, I must say my personal style is not inspired by those years of InStyle. I wear scrubs at work, and for my "causual" look, well I barely ever match, and you'll be hard-pressed to find a shirt of mine that doesn't have some dorky saying on it, or is sci-fi or Nine Inch Nails related. Anyway, in this video ZQ directly address the nutjobs like myself who have a thing for his brows:
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/video2/0,,20219863_20205671,00.html
I haven't figured out how to directly post a video on my blog so you can watch it from here, but the link should work. It's absolutely adorable, the video. And those Spock brows, it takes a special kind of person to have the confidence to do that, but like he alludes to, he is making a huge movie, so I think anyone would be willing to shave their brows for that.

Secondly, enjoy a new pic of our baby!
This particular one I like, becuase it's a candid from Heroes. He wears that damn thermal the last like, five episodes of season 3, so I like to think he's just chillin' in between working.
I am, sadly running out of pictures of ZQ on the interwebs! THIS MUST CHANGE! It cannot be! I LOLd so hard at his mention of us weirdos in that interview. I cannot explain it myself, but the obsession just is. And I like it that way.
ReplyDeleteIt's the grey jacket I hate. I don't know why. I think it's the two buttons on each pocket -- looks lame to me for some reason.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm at dinner with a friend, and I pull out a pic of ZQ and say, "Isn't he just gorgeous?" and she says
Believe it or not!
"He needs to pluck those eyebrows"
Oh, ha, ha, ha! I said, "Well, I guess we'll agree to disagree!" while I was thinking, These are very special eyebrows!
Did you see him on Ellen on May 5? If not, find the 5:45-long interview on You Tube. He is so witty. She mentions him playing Spock, and says, "Of course ... you have eyebrows ... we can all see you do" and he kind of laughs and says "I think people can see them from about 5 miles away" ; D
I must admit to personally wondering, what his eyebrow regime is. I mean, he can't really let those suckers go, I would imagine. He's gotta go in at least every four weeks to get them waxed or it would just be out of hand! Maybe he keeps an eyebrow tech on his staff.
ReplyDeleteYes, definitely. I'm sure his hairstylist or someone takes regular care of The Brows. From photos earlier in his career, you can see their shape gradually change to the Brows we all love and worship today.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of photos, you can download many from the different Facebook pages. I must have downloaded close to 100 from the Zachary Quinto fans site in Facebook, and I found a few more on another Quinto fans Facebook page. I'm pretty particular about the photos [as I can see you are also], so I don't just download any ol' thing. If I can get back into the exact website I'll come back and tell you its name. Thanks for sharing your lovely Zorn!