
Friday night Zorn. It's a necessity.
Tomorrow is my 26th Birthday! I will be celebrating with my family most of the day, but will make an extra special birthday blog for us!
In the meantime, here is the Zorn Kristi put on my Facebook page tonight.
She says she likes this picture because he's undressing. I have to agree....
I would just like to add this, since it directly relates to what we celebrate on this page:
From ZQ's interview with Playboy:
PLAYBOY: Did you ever sport a unibrow? What’s your eyebrow-care routine?
QUINTO: I lost the unibrow in college when I was preparing to go into the acting marketplace. My eyebrows do require some attention. I had to shave three quarters off each to play Spock. I don’t know if they’re my favorite feature, but they’re certainly my defining characteristic. My older brother and I refer to ourselves as the Brow Brothers sometimes.
I read that and wondered what his brother looks like - if he's as hot and well-groomed and well-styled.
ReplyDeleteZQ is a tasty treat, to say the least.
Happy almost birthday!!!!!!