Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Serial Monogamy

Hi Friends! I know last time I promised not to be so neglectful, but I have had a hard time keeping my word. But, here I am, so let's catch up, shall we?

Mj so correctly pointed out on my Facebook page that I am a serial monogamist when it comes to my actor boyfriend. This summer, Zachary and I had a torrid, passionate affair that lasted through my birthday, through the fourth of July, through my sister's wedding, into the dog days, those waning August days....the days got a little shorter, the night air was a little crisper... I was planning on spending the fall with Zach, maybe going apple-picking, perhaps a drive through the country to see the foliage turn....but about mid-September my heart was stolen away from him....and if you are a regular reader of this blog, you know by who.

Wentworth and I are currently in the midst of a hot and heavy nightly affair. I can't decided if my love for him burns as hotly as it did for ZQ, it's a different kind of burn, I guess. But, I haven't lost all interest in my Zachary, oh, heaven's no. But, I have noticed that my heart doesn't race like it used to when he is mentioned on Perez or JustJared. I smile, remembering him fondly, like an ex whom we had a friendly break-up with. I read about him, all the good things hes doing in the world, participating in a charitble acts, going to concerts, representing his Star Trek family at less popular award shows...and yes, trudging through the latest season of Heroes.

Oh, Zachary...it's good to see you. How have you been?

Why can't my passion burn as strongly as it did a mere few months ago before WM entered the picture? I guess it's why I can't, you know...cheat on my husband. It simply wouldn't be right! I have morals, you know...this isn't an open relationship!


I am waiting for ZQ to steal my heart back. I do think my love for him is stronger. I mean, you don't see a blog dedicated solely to Wentworth Miller written by me anywhere, do you?

In the meantime, friends, I give you Zorn.

3 comments:

  1. hahah.. and if you ever want to DUMP ZQ ;) ... and give up this blog... you can pass it on to me and my friends ;) We can put it into darn good use and wear ZQ down to the bone :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zorn, dear sweet Zorn. His brows are emmaculate in that picture, are they not? I love how your discovery and torrid affair for Went reignited the same passion I had for him - he was, my first ZQ. So, perhaps this is Went's payback? ZQ stole my heart from Went, so Went has stolen your heart from ZQ? Something to ponder, mayhap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely Zorn! I hope you'll manage to visit with Zach here and there. He is doing great stuff in "Heroes" this season; and some of it shirtless! So you ought to check in to "Heroes," b/c it just might re-ignite that fire a wee bit! Not only appearance-wise, but AC-ting-wise! He's so fun to watch....

    ReplyDelete