
It's been far, far too long, friends. But, I do have a little something to share with you. I listened to this, and just about bust a gut.
http://io9.com/5430785/zachary-quinto-fulfills-your-trek-slash-fantasies
Please, please take the time to listen to it. It's dirty and weird, and oddly edited, but HI-larious.
Also, I watched Inglorious Basterds this weekend with my Mother. She loves Tarantino. Her favorite movies are the Kill Bill films (mostly because she is a bad-ass blonde looking for revenge.)
Anyway, why did none of you tell my ZQ's hot, muscly brother was in it?
OMG, I think I'm in love...
I know by trade, Eli Roth is a filmmaker, but I have never seen any of his movies, because...I hear there is a blowtorch to the face in one of them, I don't know if I could handle that.Hey, Happy Holidays!
Ah, finaly someone agrres with me!
ReplyDeleteI posted the same thing on ZQC when I saw the Basterds and no one saw the resemblance! I think you cannot tell seen the pics but when he's moving... You totally see it!
Good hear from you again!