Yes, I love them too - ZQ seems to be one of the ones who works with the paps which causes them to respect him. There are a few celebs like that who are just nice and chill with the paps and it seems to work good that way. The paps aren't incredibly invasive with them then.
In this pic his eyes look a little sad -- or maybe hurt that, even tho' he's been tolerant of paps they are not letting him have very much privacy...
I mean, sometimes you just want to walk down the street, make a phone call, or walk the dog, y'know?
He is so polite with fans, I hope the paps don't ruin his attitude...
But my dirty little secret is, I look at these pictures. So, what pictures at the beach showed ZQ smiling? I only saw Zach's back [which was VERRY nice].
On the same day, before he was on the beach, they went shopping for stuff, like Kettle chips and from the angle of the pics, he was smiling and straight on the camera. Not sure where the paps were.. but it seems as if they were just right ahead of him.
LLAP, Leonard Nimoy (1931 - 2015)
-
Goodbyes are difficult. Especially so, when it is related to someone
special and with such a far-reaching impact as *Leonard Nimoy*.
The actor best remem...
Vote for Zach!
-
Be sure to vote for our darling ZQ in the People's Choice Awards!!
The widget doesn't seem to work well with Blogger, but here's the link you
can go to to ...
I know of some fans who do not appreciate the paps/ candids regardless where they came from.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit I like them though. I can't lie that I don't!!!
Oh, me too. Especially because they are never terrible invasive. He's not going potty or anything...
ReplyDeleteYes, I love them too - ZQ seems to be one of the ones who works with the paps which causes them to respect him. There are a few celebs like that who are just nice and chill with the paps and it seems to work good that way. The paps aren't incredibly invasive with them then.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if he really "works" with the paps.
ReplyDeleteSometimes he looks unhappy with their presence.. and sometimes he doesn't (like those beach pics - he was smiling straight at the camera).
I think it's a love-hate rel'ship of sorts. I think some paps also zoom in from afar and he's not away they took pix of him.
In this pic his eyes look a little sad -- or maybe hurt that, even tho' he's been tolerant of paps they are not letting him have very much privacy...
ReplyDeleteI mean, sometimes you just want to walk down the street, make a phone call, or walk the dog, y'know?
He is so polite with fans, I hope the paps don't ruin his attitude...
But my dirty little secret is, I look at these pictures. So, what pictures at the beach showed ZQ smiling? I only saw Zach's back [which was VERRY nice].
On the same day, before he was on the beach, they went shopping for stuff, like Kettle chips and from the angle of the pics, he was smiling and straight on the camera. Not sure where the paps were.. but it seems as if they were just right ahead of him.
ReplyDelete